Subject: Amos Pro Interface Language
From: Mac McDonald <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 19:31 BST-1

Paul Hickman asked:

>Has anyone created a decent interface with this yet?

I have managed to write a file selector using the interface and
it seems fairly stable. It is very much like the Pro requester
but it doesn't open on it's own screen with those unsightly
black borders. It's only about 11k archived and has extensive
comments so is relatively easy to follow. I'd upload it if I
knew how, and where to (I'm new at this comms lark).

I grew annoyed with the interface language though as I needed to
have a horizontal scrolling window and all the horizontal slider
did was to scroll it vertically. It took a good many hours
before I realised it couldn't be done (although I would love to
be proven wrong). I am now learning C as I wish to make my
programmes more 'system friendly', although I still go back and
tinker in Amos.

Mac.